Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Save a Kitten!

Simba is my newly adopted four month old orange tabby kitten. Unfortunately, I wasn’t told he was sick when I got him. He has an upper respiratory infection that he can’t seem to kick and suffers from terrible diarrhea. URI can be fatal in kittens and while I’ve done all I’ve been able to for him, I simply can’t afford to take him to the vet. I wasn’t anticipating this illness, and when I figured it out I was much too attached to take him back. I also thought he’d be much more comfortable in my home instead of in a room with thirty other sick cats.


 If you’d like to help save a super sweet kitten’s life, please consider donating. It will allow me to take him to the vet and get him the professional help he needs. Plus, he’ll love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment